To all Phos Camp 2009 campers: On the 11 December 2009 (Friday), we will meet up and gather at HLLC between 1pm to 1.30pm. Please be punctual. Briefing will start at 1.30pm, then we will be leaving for campsite at 2pm.
Remember to bring along…
2) Pen / pencil etc.
3) 2 extra T-shirt for games (We’ll get dirty!)
4) Mosquito repellent (for your defense!)
5) Sport shoe (expensive ones are not advisable, it will get dirty!)
6) Sandal / slipper
7) Tooth brush, tooth paste, towel etc.
8) Water bottle
9) Some pocket money
1) Any form of electronic entertainment such as PSP, DS, MP3/MP4 player, iPod etc.
Handphones will be “under custody” during all SESSIONS, WORKSHOPS & OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. Please inform your parents to contact the following person if they can’t get you on the phone.
1) Chee Wai 017 3417419
2) Alister 012 6759368
3) Douglas 012 2770492
4) Ps. Charles 012 2507525
Labels: Phos Camp